Oh no, Scarlet said the Kylies were implying he wants to do 'it'. No he doesn't (Scarlet did shout that down the phone, she got pretty het up about it really, and told me not to be so stupid)
Is ok it is obviously just a misunderstanding on his part, I don't want to do 'it' with him. Will tell him tomorrow night, gently.
Am not even 16 yet so I can't...I can't.
Need to stop panicking, stop thinking about it, will go and watch James and the dog do something stupid (I think he may be trying to teach the do to do a backward flip, it will never happen!)
Is ok it is obviously just a misunderstanding on his part, I don't want to do 'it' with him. Will tell him tomorrow night, gently.
Am not even 16 yet so I can't...I can't.
Need to stop panicking, stop thinking about it, will go and watch James and the dog do something stupid (I think he may be trying to teach the do to do a backward flip, it will never happen!)
No comments:
Post a Comment