Pages

Sunday, 15 January 2012

Arrrggghhhhh, I don't want to go back to school tomorrow, it was nice having a weekend away from Scarlet's constant evil watch, and Jack's undying sympathy! In light of recent events I am making some new years resolutions:
  1. Never, ever get drunk again. It only leads to heartbreak and odd coloured sick!
  2. Stop falling fall guys whose names begin with J. First Justin then Jacob, who next Jack!?
  3. Don't make up with Scarlet. She is an evil boy stealing communist
  4. Pass all GCSEs with amazing grades
  5. Avoid any birds and bees talk mum might have stored up for after my 16th Birthday
  6. Have a totally exotic and exciting 16th Birthday Party. I will probably have to start persuading mum now, but it will be worth it, oooh maybe I could get Jack to play the music?
  7. Make new and better friends then Scarlet and Jacob. Sad Ed is still on my side, but only at break time when Scarlet is too busy snogging Jacob to notice he's gone... 
  8. And finally choose A-levels. Maybe I could do economics and become a business tycoon!
That's 2012 then, maybe this year will be better then last...

No comments:

Post a Comment