Pages

Wednesday, 11 January 2012


Right so Christmas, arrghh!

On the 23rd Jack came over with some tinsel and forced me to decorate my bedroom, in an attempt to cheer me up. I was cheered up until Mum came in, brandishing a large wooden spoon and shouted at me and Jack for using drawing pins in the bedroom, thus damaging the magnolia paint. So we replaced pins with Blu-tak which is more acceptable, but still frown worthy. Jack had snuck in some mini baileys’ (I have no idea how, maybe mum forgot to do a pat-down check, probably too busy with making Christmas pudding or something) and we proceeded to drink all six of them between us. This led to his drunken confession that he really, really liked someone in my year, but could not tell me who, and me confessing that I really, really like in his year. He said ‘Yeah, I know Jacob’  I said well it doesn’t matter he is with Scarlet,, and he told me I could do better, at which point the dog walked in and sicked up a piece of plastic reindeer and Jack left.

That was alright compared to Christmas eve. I went round to Scarlet’s with Sad Ed to do the annual present exchange and Jacob was their too. I told Scarlet that actually I couldn’t stay, I had an important meeting to attend, she then grilled me as I ‘never have anything better to do’. I did not plan ahead and tried to claim I needed to conduct a Nativity for James school. Unknown to me they had their Nativity on the last day of school and Scarlet had been there(Suzy was asked to attend to talk to the older children about how baby Jesus was made, not a good idea). So why was I lying to get out of this, was ‘it because I am jealous of her and Jacob’s relationship?’ I protested but once Scarlet sets her mind on something she will not be argued with. So she marched me back in the Den with the instruction to be jolly! What ensued was Christmassy and Scarlet’s and Jacob being ALL over each other, at which point I stood up and declared that I felt ill and left. Scarlet Facebooked me and asked me what my problem was, I did not reply so she came round and shouted at me for ‘eyeing up her man’ to which I replied: ‘he should not be your man, you stole him from me, you knew I liked him, you asked me before you betrayed me’ She retorted that I’ was drunk and he was not mine to steel, I always do this, when in reality no one wants me’ I actually felt like slapping her but thankfully mum came and removed her, shouting at me and banning me from communication with the outside world!

I am such a social pariah and now Scarlet hates me, and I am not too fond of her. I spent Christmas depressed, and seemingly friendless.

Now I am back at school the decorations are down, and only Jack and Sad Ed will speak to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment