Pages

Saturday, 2 June 2012

Oh my, it has been a month since I last posted! I very typically Riley-esque boring month! Anyway the reason I haven't been on for a while is because of the GCSE related Internet ban! Mum has not allowed me on the Internet unless for vital revison needs, even then she stood in the door way with one eye on me and one eye on the dog (who was trying to open the oven door at the time to get to the Sunday lunch)!

So for the past month I have been stuck in my room revising and thus have become a social pariah! If you were wondering I did not go and meet Jack at Waitrose, Mum caught me trying to sneak out and sent me back upstairs with Hamlet. (The tragic Shakespeare play, not the person, that would have been weird)

But now the exams are over and and British summer stretch out before me, before I return to John Major as a 6th Former, in my own clothes, with our own common room, and no annoying year 7's!! I think Scarlet has planed her summer already, mostly avoiding men. Her Radical Feminist ideology is consuming her, Jacob and Jack best be aware!

Rachel xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment