Ok now I really do need to pick my A-levels, as opposed to using that just to avoid Jack. Mum cornered my this morning (very intimidating when she has her bag of dry Muesli, that stuff is lethal when compact) in the kitchen with the AS sign up sheets and the government specification for 'real' and 'soft' subjects. I have been informed I may have one 'soft' subject and the rest have to be 'real'. I am surprised she has taken such an interest in my education to be honest, she let my pick my own GCSE's as I was 'a lost cause'.
Considering I don't even have a career plan (another one of Scarlet's reasons for why I will be left behind when women rise up against 'the man', although seeing as though I don't even know who 'the man' is, I am unsure how I am suppose to rise against him. I am too short to rise up against him anyway. I wonder if Jack or Jacob is 'the man'?), how am I suppose to pick my A-levels? I hope there is some kind of online questionnaire that can help me decide!
Rachel xx
Considering I don't even have a career plan (another one of Scarlet's reasons for why I will be left behind when women rise up against 'the man', although seeing as though I don't even know who 'the man' is, I am unsure how I am suppose to rise against him. I am too short to rise up against him anyway. I wonder if Jack or Jacob is 'the man'?), how am I suppose to pick my A-levels? I hope there is some kind of online questionnaire that can help me decide!
Rachel xx
No comments:
Post a Comment