Oh my God! Have had major embarrassing moment! Ok will set the context (excellent literature student word). The whole of year 13 were called back to John Major High school for a 'graduation' (only found out today as Mum had been so busy trying to teach me how to remove grease stains from the cooker she forgot to check yesterdays emails). Meaning Mr Wilmott told us how proud he was and gave us a crappy piece of paper saying 'Rachel Riley, proud John Major High Graduate'. After the 'ceromony' had finished I went to the new toilets- they have motion detecting lights. Was on toilet and lights turned off as I was the only one there and was sitting on loo. So just stayed sat there as it was pitch black and I didn't know what to do. About 5 minutes later Thin Kylie walked in so lights came on and I jumped up and flushed loo. When I came out of the cubicle she said 'OMG have You been sitin' on the bog in the dark all that time, you are such as spaz' Only she was not alone, Fat Kylie, Scarlet and a load of Goths were with her!
Arrggghhh, why am I blighted with my family's technological idiocy?
Only one good ting came out of today, there is going to be a party at Scarlet's (am going to sneak in behind Sad Ed) and will get very drunk so I can shed stupid childish Rachel who sits in the dark and become student Rachel who gets drunk and sleeps with hot band boys...
Arrggghhh, why am I blighted with my family's technological idiocy?
Only one good ting came out of today, there is going to be a party at Scarlet's (am going to sneak in behind Sad Ed) and will get very drunk so I can shed stupid childish Rachel who sits in the dark and become student Rachel who gets drunk and sleeps with hot band boys...
No comments:
Post a Comment