Oh my God! Mum and Dad have broken their recession spending rule 'only buy what we need (and Cif)' and purchased me a BRAND NEW laptop! It's black and has an HD screen (no idea why I would want an HD screen to write a ground breaking novel...)
However like everything Mum and Dad have ever given me it comes with a catch; when I'm at Uni I can (I have to) talk to them via Skype. Every night for the first month, and then every other night afterwards! Dad said he thought the whole point of me going to university was to get away from them. Then Mum made her lips go super thin so he went back to installing the online tracker (seriously!).
Why oh why did James have to teach Mum how to use the Internet?
Plus still have not spoken to Jack as am unsure if he is minty with me about the kiss?
However like everything Mum and Dad have ever given me it comes with a catch; when I'm at Uni I can (I have to) talk to them via Skype. Every night for the first month, and then every other night afterwards! Dad said he thought the whole point of me going to university was to get away from them. Then Mum made her lips go super thin so he went back to installing the online tracker (seriously!).
Why oh why did James have to teach Mum how to use the Internet?
Plus still have not spoken to Jack as am unsure if he is minty with me about the kiss?
No comments:
Post a Comment