Pages

Monday, 12 September 2011

Went to speak to Jack today, he let me in rather reluctantly, I don't know why but I'm pretty sure someone was in the den cupboard! Who would he be hiding from me? It can't be a girlfriend, there are no girls around apart from me, fat and thin Kylie's, the mini Goths and Kim. He can't of got back with Kim: I don't think he really liked her in the first place!

Anyway, he let me in and I asked him about Uni stuff, like what should I take etc? He shrugged his shoulders and said he didn't know and that Scarlet's not here. So I had to keep up the illusion that I was actually there to talk to him and not to try and lure the Hot Canadian to me. So asked him what Uni would be like, he said he didn't know and that he was busy. I did notice that he had his eyes locked on mine for the whole ten minutes I was there. Maybe he still likes me?

No comments:

Post a Comment