I have put it off long enough, I have to go and see Jack. I have fed myself up with power food aka banana and am going to confront this head on.
Actually it is quite dark outside, maybe I will call him, so we can have a grown up conversation almost face to face.
Although tea will be ready soon so I should probably text him, it's not very adult to have to go to tea in the middle of an important chat.
Yes I will text him, will just make sure I have enough credit...I only have £1, and that is only about 10 texts, maybe I should email him, it is instant if he is online.
Ohhh Sad Ed is calling, will see what he says...
Actually it is quite dark outside, maybe I will call him, so we can have a grown up conversation almost face to face.
Although tea will be ready soon so I should probably text him, it's not very adult to have to go to tea in the middle of an important chat.
Yes I will text him, will just make sure I have enough credit...I only have £1, and that is only about 10 texts, maybe I should email him, it is instant if he is online.
Ohhh Sad Ed is calling, will see what he says...
No comments:
Post a Comment