Owww have just woken up
Things are coming back to me in hazy bursts
Oh god I need to check my phone...
6 missed calls from Jack, oh crap and he's calling again now, I am declining him, I can't deal with him right now, I need to tell you all what happened last night, at least what I can remember myself.
6.50 Ok so Jack came and picked me up at the agreed time and we went to the Italian and got a little tipsy using Jack's fake ID.
8.15 We stumbled around Saffron Walden for half an hour doing fake sick noises when happy couples walked past.
8.50 Then we went back to the Stone's to try and sober up, told Mum I was going round Scarlett's which technically is not a lie.
9.00 Turned out we were the only ones there because Suzy and Bob had gone away on a romantic break to somewhere exotic and hot and Scarlett and Jacob are in London. So instead of getting sober we got more drunk.
To be honest it is blurry after that and all I remember is waking up in Jack's bed this morning, with Jack in the shower. So I wrote a note on a post-it and came home and went to bed.
I should really ask him what happened, what if we did it?? Oh my god, no I don't even like Jack like that, at least I don't think I do...
Things are coming back to me in hazy bursts
Oh god I need to check my phone...
6 missed calls from Jack, oh crap and he's calling again now, I am declining him, I can't deal with him right now, I need to tell you all what happened last night, at least what I can remember myself.
6.50 Ok so Jack came and picked me up at the agreed time and we went to the Italian and got a little tipsy using Jack's fake ID.
8.15 We stumbled around Saffron Walden for half an hour doing fake sick noises when happy couples walked past.
8.50 Then we went back to the Stone's to try and sober up, told Mum I was going round Scarlett's which technically is not a lie.
9.00 Turned out we were the only ones there because Suzy and Bob had gone away on a romantic break to somewhere exotic and hot and Scarlett and Jacob are in London. So instead of getting sober we got more drunk.
To be honest it is blurry after that and all I remember is waking up in Jack's bed this morning, with Jack in the shower. So I wrote a note on a post-it and came home and went to bed.
I should really ask him what happened, what if we did it?? Oh my god, no I don't even like Jack like that, at least I don't think I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment