Ok have procured the courage to relay my embarrassment to the blogging world.
I turned up and Scarlett opened the door, saw me and closed it again. So I shouted through the door that I was here to see Jack. She opened up and gave me daggers, she was about to say something evil (I could see it brewing) and then Jack came and saved me. We went into the den and he asked me why I had been avoiding him, told him I didn't know, I was embarrassed cos I could not remember what happened. He smiled and asked what do you think happened? I went bright red at that moment and whispered 'I don't know, just tell me please'. To which he just answered 'we got drunk and went to bed'.
I let out a squeal and whispered 'did we do it?' At which point was possessed by hysterics...I was so mortified I ran out and back down the road, Jack shouting after me from the window. God I hate my life, once again I hope God will smite me in my sleep, arrggghhhh!
I turned up and Scarlett opened the door, saw me and closed it again. So I shouted through the door that I was here to see Jack. She opened up and gave me daggers, she was about to say something evil (I could see it brewing) and then Jack came and saved me. We went into the den and he asked me why I had been avoiding him, told him I didn't know, I was embarrassed cos I could not remember what happened. He smiled and asked what do you think happened? I went bright red at that moment and whispered 'I don't know, just tell me please'. To which he just answered 'we got drunk and went to bed'.
I let out a squeal and whispered 'did we do it?' At which point was possessed by hysterics...I was so mortified I ran out and back down the road, Jack shouting after me from the window. God I hate my life, once again I hope God will smite me in my sleep, arrggghhhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment