Asked Sad Ed if he could try and make Scarlet come to her senses about the whole Trevor thing, but he said he couldn't do that and in fact he was hoping that I could lure the Canadian away from her so that he could make his move! Told him that he has had a year to 'make his move' and I thought that he had in fact 'made his he move' several times but his advances had been unnoticed. He said that IN FACT it may of looked like he was 'making his move' but he was just buttering her up, and anyway they are like Ross and Rachel!
Actually laughed out loud when he said that, and then told him that if anyone is like Ross and Rachel it is me and Jack, but its not like I want to get back with him. He said 'Yeah, right'! I can't believe he thinks that I want to get back with Jack! Will prove that I am over Jack, will lure the Hot Canadian to me to prove him wrong!
Operation Hot Canadian begins!!
Actually laughed out loud when he said that, and then told him that if anyone is like Ross and Rachel it is me and Jack, but its not like I want to get back with him. He said 'Yeah, right'! I can't believe he thinks that I want to get back with Jack! Will prove that I am over Jack, will lure the Hot Canadian to me to prove him wrong!
Operation Hot Canadian begins!!
No comments:
Post a Comment