Pages

Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Something terrible has happened! Has taken me two days to recover and still feel ill! The hand written letter for me was from Justin! He says in the letter that he still loves me and never should of hurt me or let me go. He adds that he does not expect me to reply to his 'bleeding of the heart and soul' (honestly) but he knows that deep down I love him!

URRGGHH makes me feel sick just thinking about it.

 I have only told Uncle Jim and Grampa Riley about this and all I got back was 'take him back Rach, if that were me I'd take him back...Marigold...Marigold...' followed by sobbing (the online dating world has found no one for Uncle Jim and now he has relapsed back into how he arrived-Mum is threatening to kick him out if he does not get his act together!). And from Grampa 'if he's a hot bit of arm candy and willing to give 'it' away for free then have him, if not slap him and get a friend to humiliate him in public'. Neither of which were helpful, so have gone for plan B- Sad Ed!

No comments:

Post a Comment