Scarlet rung today to 'inform me that I am forgiven'. Asked what I did wrong and then she went off on one on how she found me and Trevor snogging in the bathroom! Told her what actually happened was that he tried to kiss me, and in fact only managed to peck my cheek, before she burst in, and anyway what does it matter to her as she was doing illegal canoodling with Hot Canadian in her room? She hung up, which surprisingly is a good sign, because if she was really angry she would shout down the phone at me!
But did still get my share of shouting for the day. Was sick on the sofa, so got shouted at by mum for not having forward planning and being in a non-toilet area at time of illness (told her I am ill, not still recovering from a punch based hangover). Also have heard nothing form either Jack or Justin, not that I want to speak to them particularly, but it would curtious seeing as they both snogged me and then said nothing!
But did still get my share of shouting for the day. Was sick on the sofa, so got shouted at by mum for not having forward planning and being in a non-toilet area at time of illness (told her I am ill, not still recovering from a punch based hangover). Also have heard nothing form either Jack or Justin, not that I want to speak to them particularly, but it would curtious seeing as they both snogged me and then said nothing!
No comments:
Post a Comment