Pages

Thursday, 4 August 2011

Ooops, sorry for not writing for so long! James managed to dissconect the computer from the thingy in the dinning room and there was a bang, and everything died! Mum was not happy, she has banned James from the computer for a month.

But not much has happened since then, finished all my exams and I get the results on the 17th August, I need a BBB to get into York university, which I am surprised was not on Mums banned list as it is north of Norwich. My second choices are Reading and the UEA, all for English Literature of course! Can't wait to get out of this house, currently the 'Beastly Boys' are singing along to the Sugarbabes whilst the dog howls (and not out of pain) to the chorus!

Also had my 18th Birthday! Was happily not as dramatic as last year as no party was had and no snogging took place.

No comments:

Post a Comment