Oh My Goodness! Results are in and I got ABB!! Am a genius! Got A in Drama (typical that highest grade is in the subject I don't need or want it to be in), and B's in English and Politics! This means I could potentially got to the UEA! That would be quite near to Cambridge, where Jack is going, (but not Scarlet-she decided on Oxford, despite the fact that David Cameron went there). Not that that matters at all as am totally over Jack and he's still got that blond bit hanging off his arm, though have noticed that she is never at chez Stone when I am anymore...
Have managed to avoid Justin since reading the letter. Sad Ed said that I should never even think about taking him back, which I haven't really, much, today. Did dream about him last night though...damn his floaty blond hair and the ability to play anything on guitar!!
Have managed to avoid Justin since reading the letter. Sad Ed said that I should never even think about taking him back, which I haven't really, much, today. Did dream about him last night though...damn his floaty blond hair and the ability to play anything on guitar!!
No comments:
Post a Comment